Add your company's logo to Act-On so you can then re-use it in emails, saving you time with every message you create.
Choose a Logo to use
Logos will display at the top of your email message.
As a best practice, logos should not be any wider than the width of your message (600px).
If your brand uses a logo image with a transparent background, we also recommend reviewing how to design an email for dark mode for some key considerations on your images.
Upload your Logo
- Go to Content > Branding > Logos
- Click +Add.
- Next, add your logo in one of two ways:
- Upload a file from your computer: Click Select File and choose the logo image you wish to use.
- From your company's website:
- Add your company's full URL in Search URL (e.g. https://www.act-on.com).
- In the pop-up, choose the logo image.
- If you cannot find the right image, try another URL or ask your company's graphics team for an image to upload
- Enter any attributes you want to include when your logo is displayed. Name is required.
- Click Save when you are finished.
If you have multiple logos, you can select a default logo by hovering over your saved logo and clicking the check box icon.
Add your Logo to an Email
To add your Logo to a message:
- In the message composer, go to Design
- Go to Stationery
- Find Align Logo and use the drop-down to choose the alignment for your image: left, right, center, or suppressed.
Your default logo will be added to the top of your email.
To use a different logo:
- Hover over the logo element and click the pencil icon.
- Click on the logo you wish to use.