Posting on here as I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problems.
We recently invested in a new CRM system, Dynamics 365, and we have set it up so that it is integrated with ActOn so that everyone in our agency has access to the full database through the CRM.
We have integrated these in a few ways, firstly, there is a two way sync which means any contacts in the CRM get copied through to ActOn and vice versa.
We have also got it set up so that when people register for an event by submitting an ActOn form, they are automatically added into the CRM under a marketing list which is named the event they are attending, this is so people can easily see who has registered for which events retrospectively, so we can target our event marketing better.
We also have a business card app called FullContact which we have set up to be able to tag names of events and other useful info to business cards, and Dynamics automatically reads this info through the tags and assigns contacts into the relevant marketing lists.
We are experiencing some problems with this however, one of them being that we now have 270 contacts with the Owner named '# Dynamics Act On' and then just their email address, but for some reason the CRM is not picking up on their Full Name, Job Title, Company, Country etc, (see attached screenshot to see what I mean) which is all vital info and mandatory fields in our forms so we definitely have this data on ActOn, it is just not being copied through to Dynamics for some reason. We cannot work out why or how to fix this.
Please sign in to leave a comment.