Print or download an email to PDF
- This new button can be found under the Save dropdown options.
- The print is responsive, so selecting mobile, text, and choosing recipients for sample personalization (Review tab only) will be reflected in the Print and Save views.
- Added functionality to the Message composer to Print / Save to PDF on the Review and Send tabs.
- See this page for steps.
Send confirmation email when CRM connector is connected or re-connected
- Admin users will now get a confirmation email which indicates they have successfully re-connected their CRM connector.
New Contact Report Timeline behaviors, details and filter options
- New filter options are available when viewing the Timeline:
- Email Sent
- Email Open
- Email Click
- Form Submit
- Form View
- Bounce (Soft Bounce or Hard Bounce displayed on individual behavior)
- New Behaviors added to the Timeline:
- Soft Bounce
- Hard Bounce
- Email Clicked behaviors have the following format as displayed on the TImeline:
- “Clicked” : [Message name] - [Action Type] - [Clicked content block name]
- Action types include things like: Clickthrough, Choice, Map link, Calendar
- On hover, the behavior expands to display the link URL if available. Note that URLs are only available on clickthroughs to URLs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.