We have published a new version (v1.85) of the Sales Package for Salesforce. Upgrade at your earliest convenience to take advantage of the latest improvements and new features!
Account Report in Salesforce
Your sales team can now access the Account Report directly from Salesforce. The report combines the data from Act-On and Salesforce to provide a cumulative view of all Leads and Contacts associated with an Account record. Note: You need Account Based Marketing
Send Act-On Emails from Salesforce Lightning
Provide your sales team with the ability to send personalized & templated Act-On messages to their own leads & contacts with a single click using our Send Email to Report feature.
- Now you can send to Salesforce Reports with more than 2000 records
- Still supported in Classic!
Contact Report in Salesforce
- The Button in Salesforce has been renamed from “Activity History” to “Contact Report”
- The Contact Report has been updated to the same look and feel that you see in Act-On
- The link to help guides has been changed to “Act-On Connect”
How to Upgrade
This new package requires some additional setup. To get started, provide this guide to your Salesforce Administrator: https://connect.act-on.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025594694-How-to-Upgrade-your-Salesforce-Package