Following up to our earlier announcement I’m very pleased to announce that we’ve rolled out the improvements to the navigation menu.
These improvements were done in part to address your feedback and in part to set us up for future design updates to the application. We heard from you that the left navigation scrolling needed to be improved so we added native browser scrolling. You let us know that the position of the help center button was interfering with your work so we moved it to the navigation header. And we knew that many of you were unaware of our Contact Search feature so we made the search bar more prominent.
These improvements include:
1) Enhanced side navigation:
- More intuitive scrolling
- Refreshed icons
- Modern styling that reflects our new branding and ongoing design direction for both the light and dark themed navigation options
2) More prominently featured search bar:
- The search bar has been relocated to the upper left near the navigation
3) New position for the help center access button:
- Based on your feedback, we’re moving the help center button more out of the way and into the top navigation bar
4) Updated styling for the Home > Start page
- Lighter, more modern background color in line with our design direction
- Simplified and modernized design for the activity widgets
Please sign in to leave a comment.