Currently, the Act-On Contact Report and Account Report will not open for users in Salesforce Lightning.
Users who click on the button are receiving this error message: "This page isn't available in Salesforce Lightning Experience or mobile app."
Impacted Users: All Salesforce Users
- Act-On Contact Report Button (Lead, Contact)
- Act-On Account Report Button (Account)
Users in Salesforce Classic are not impacted.
The Contact Report may still be accessed from Salesforce Lightning in the following locations:
- Act-On Tab > My Hot Prospects > "Act-On Profile" link
- Act-On Tab > My Website Visitors
- Act-On Tab > My Sent Messages > Sent Message Report
Our Engineering team is currently investigating.
This issue was introduced in correlation with the Salesforce Winter '21 release, though we are still working to determine the root cause at this time.
We have classified this as a high priority.
Due to widespread impact, please do not report this specific issue to our Technical Support team as we do not have a fix at this time.
You may subscribe to this post for updates.
Post is closed for comments.