In response to Apple Mail Privacy Protection changes, we’re making the following changes to our email reporting:
- Opens impacted by Apple Mail Privacy Protection are now marked with the label Privacy Protected.
- The new label is visible in these email reporting areas:
- Sent Message report > Opens drill-down tables
- Sent Message report > Opens spreadsheet exports
- Sent Message report > Devices and Clients tab
- Data Studio exports (coming soon)
The new label covers all Opens where the receiving email system is actively obscuring information about the recipient. As a result, we’re unable to identify the recipient's device, operating system or browser. The Privacy Protected label is a way to clearly identify these types of Opens.
For more information and context, review our detailed FAQs around Apple Mail Privacy Protection.