We’ve been making some technical improvements to Act-On Form Submissions that we will be rolling out to all clients over the next several weeks.
- Improved form submission reliability & performance. We’ve enhanced our form submission process to ensure greater reliability and uptime.
- Improved form confirmation email performance. We’ve improved the speed and reliability of the confirmation emails sent to your form submitters. These emails will no longer be in the same queue as marketing emails, which previously could result in some delays.
- Improved form alert emails. We’ve improved the performance and the format of the form alert emails that your team may receive when a form is submitted.
You can help beta test the form alert changes!
We’re looking for feedback on the form alert changes before we roll these out to all clients. The changes include several customer requests such as:
- New email design
- Addition of the IP address, Form URL, Referring URL to the form submission data
- Link to the Act-On Contact Report
- Link to view the contact in your CRM (coming soon for SalesForce first)
If you are interested in being part of the beta test for form alerts and other upcoming alerts such as website prospector and email launch, please sign up here.
Here’s a preview of the new Form Alert Email: