Act-On Contacts is a major initiative to consolidate marketing lists into a single All Contacts list. We are now in beta on this initiative. Learn More and Participate.
Automated Journey Builder Step Changes
We've altered some of the steps in Automated Journeys to work better with Act-On Contacts as a source list. This includes:
- New "Append to Segment" step replaces "Copy to List"
- Changing Early Exit options to allow "Append to Segment"
- Removed the "Add To CRM" list push policy option, as this is controlled by the All Contacts CRM sync
- Removed the Dynamic Campaign option for SalesForce
- Ensured that if Act-On Contacts is the source list, only Act-On Contacts segments can be selected in various areas of the journey builder
- Remove Score type fields for the Change Field step (these are updated automatically for CRM users, and will be available via List Maintenance soon).
- Improve the "Create from Template" option to allow picking Act-On Contacts as the source list.
- Prevent editing Act-On Contacts based programs in the Classic program editor.
"Engaged Contacts" data card
You'll see this new data card at the top right of your All Contacts page. Don't worry if it says "0%" for now, we are still putting the finishing touches on the data collection for this element. Soon you will see how your contacts break down in terms of engagement behavior (anything that you have given points to on a score sheet counts as an engagement behavior).