Product enhancements included in this release:
- Improved visibility into Running automated programs. You can now view details of program steps and settings even when the program is running. Learn more.
- Redesigned Profile page. We’ve updated the Profile page and moved some admin settings to Custom Account Settings. Learn more.
- Act-On Contacts Beta: Improvements to Automated Journey Builder to support using Act-On Contacts as a source list. Read more about the details.
- Act-On Contacts Beta: New “Engaged Contacts” data card. Easily track the number of engaged contacts across your Act-On Contacts. Learn more.
Bug fixes included in this release:
- Fixed an issue where the Start step of a large Automated Program wasn’t centered at the top of the Program Flow canvas.
- Fixed an issue with the drag to move function on the Automated Journey Builder canvas.
- Fixed an issue where the phone number character limit for From Addresses was too short to accommodate valid phone number formats (such as those including extensions)
- Fixed an alignment issue with the SMS composer navigation tabs
- Fixed an issue where marketing users were able access Standard Field Names via the left navigation menu (this is an admin-only page).