Once you have your Google Tag Manager (GTM) account and tags set up, you need to copy the embed code to add GTM to your individual Act-On Landing Pages. This is necessary for any kind of GTM tracking, including managing cookie consent on your pages.
- Copy your GTM tracking code
- There will be two sections: one for page head and one for page body
- Go to Content > Landing Pages and open the landing page you'd like to edit
- Add the head portion of your GTM container code to the text box, then click OK
- Insert a custom content block at the top of the landing page
- In the Edit Custom Content panel, paste the body portion of your GTM container code
- If you are using GTM for cookie management, select Edit Page Properties and enable Don’t Cookie Visitors
- Save your Landing Page
You're all done! Remember to repeat these steps for any other Landing Pages that you'd like to track with GTM.