There are a few ways to find the Webex Events and Webinars listing:
- Click Events & Webinars from the Quick Start menu on the Start page.
- Click on Automation and select Webinars.
Once you sync your webinar integration, any upcoming events and webinars that have already been created will populate the listing.
The listing will provide you with several options, as described below. Note that all times are displayed in your browser’s time zone.
The available list of events and webinars can be sorted by selecting either Upcoming or Past
- Options under the Upcoming view include the ability to delete the event/webinar or access the dashboard. The Upcoming view is organized by 'This Week' and 'Future'.
- Options under the Past view include the ability to delete the event/webinar or access the dashboard. The Past view is organized by 'This Week', 'Last Week', 'Two Weeks Ago', 'Three Weeks Ago', 'Four Weeks Ago' and 'Older'.
- Click Refresh at the top of the listing to refresh the list of available events/webinars
- Select New to create a new Webex Event or New Webex Webinar to create a new Webex Webinar.