Use this guide for information on how to use the Image Editor feature within the Act-On Image Library. This tool allows you to make basic changes to your uploaded images including rotate, crop, and flip.
Accessing the Image Editor
Act-On provides a convenient way to make basic edits to images right within your account. You can access the Image Editor in two places:
Content > Image Library
Content > Branding > Logos
Simply locate the image file you want to edit, hover over it and click on Edit.
Using the Image Editor
After you click on Edit, the Image Editor opens in a new browser tab:
You can edit the image file with the following controls:
- Select a part of the image
- Widen the image by dragging the controls outside the image boundaries
- Enforce a predefined aspect ratio:
- Free (default)
- Rotate the image 90 degrees
- Flip the image horizontally or vertically
- Tilt the image by dragging the degrees slider below the image
- Choose set pixel width and height
- Allow the image to stretch during resizing by opening the lock icon
Select from 4 filter options: Chrome, Fade, Mono, and Noir.
- Control image color settings by adjusting the sliders:
- Add circle or square shapes to your image
- Change colors or select from different styles such as Fill or Thick Outline
- Add Text
- You can revert any changes by clicking the undo icon
- The Cancel button will close the editor window
- The Save button will open a change confirmation window
- The saved image will overwrite the existing image (Save As is not currently supported)
- When returning to the Image Library or Logos page, the edited image does not update in the preview window until the browser page is refreshed
- A "Save as" option (to create a new version of the image while keeping the old version) is not currently supported.