Accessing the Image Editor
Act-On provides a convenient way to make basic edits to images right within your account. You can access the Image Editor in two places:
Content > Image Library
Content > Branding > Logos
Simply locate the image file you want to edit, hover over it and click on Edit.
Using the Image Editor
After you click on Edit, the Image Editor opens in a new browser tab:
You can edit the image file with the following controls:
- Select a part of the image
- Enforce a predefined aspect ratio:
- Free (default)
- Select from 4 filter options: Chrome, Fade, Mono, and Noir.
- Control Image Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, and Saturation.
- View and edit current image dimensions in pixels (Width & Height)
- Lock or unlock aspect ratio to control dimensions (lock icon)
- Flip (horizontal and vertical)
You can Undo any changes by clicking on this icon:
The Cancel button will close the editor window.
The Save button will open a change confirmation window. The saved image will overwrite the existing image. A Save-As option is not currently provided.
- When returning to the Image Library or Logos page, the edited image does not update in the preview window until the browser page is refreshed.
- Save-as option that would create a new version of the image while keeping the old version is not currently supported.