Once a list is uploaded or imported into Act-On, you can continue to export these lists into Excel or CSV format files.
Follow the steps below to export contacts and other lists from Act-On.
Export Contacts and Other Lists from Act-On
- Navigate to Contacts > Marketing Lists
- Select the target list or segment
- Click the green arrow to the right of your list or segment
- Click Import/Export > Download to Excel or Download to CSV
- Choose to view or save the listed records in an Excel-compatible format
Export Opt-Outs, Hard Bounces, or Soft Bounces
- Click Contacts > Other Lists > Bounces & Opt-Outs
- Select the target list
- Click Download
- You will be prompted to save or open the CSV file