The Domains report will identify the various email domains found within your marketing list. You can then create a segment of email addresses containing those domains and adjust the records to ensure emails are delivered to the target recipients.
There are many other ways to use this report, such as identifying prospects within the same company, addressing deliverability concerns, and more.
Run Email Domains Report
- Click Contacts and choose Marketing Lists
- Find a marketing list and click the green arrow on the right for list options
- Click Mailings to List > Run Domains Report
- A pop-up window will appear that lists all the domains found in the list
Create a Segment Based on These Domains
- Create a profile segment query of your list based on the Email Address field containing a specific domain
- Adjust the records accordingly