Now we'll talk about some advanced features to make your Landing Pages more inviting and captivating to your prospects.
Landing Page Templates
- Save a landing page as a template directly from your editing session. See Landing Page Composer Overview
- The Act-On content catalog has ready-made Landing Page templates for you to use as-is or as a basis for your own design. See Using Content Catalog Landing Page Templates
- Upload a complete HTML file as a template for a Landing Page. See Using a Custom Landing Page with Act-On Template Language
- Create folders to organize & control access to Landing Page templates in Content > Landing Pages > Templates tab. For example, allow sales users access only to the templates they need. See Organizing Your Landing Pages and Templates
More Building Blocks!
The following blocks are available in the Landing Page composer:
- Icons: improve 'scan' readability with icons
- Slideshow: create a dynamic image carousel
- Map: add a location, for example, if promoting a real-life event
- Social share: for visitors to easily share on social media
- RSS feed: share an up-to-date list of your recent content
More Landing Page Design Options
- Styling options are available for margins, font, and color. See Landing Page Styling Overview
- Add a favicon (the icon in the browser tab when visiting your Landing Page) to further your brand. See How to Add a Favicon to your Act-On Landing Pages
- Video is a great way to add engaging content to your Landing Page, and it can help drive conversion. See Embed a Video in a Landing Page
- If your Landing Page contains long-format content, such as a newsletter, you can use anchors to help readers quickly access what they want. See Using Anchors in Landing Pages
Also see the Landing Page Deployment Guide.
Landing Page SEO
Control the way that the Landing Page appears in search engine results and other places such as social media. See Landing Page SEO.