When your webinar has required Questions or Custom Questions, those must be present on the Act-On form. If those questions are missing, Zoom registrations will fail to submit. Therefore, Act-On will validate the required registration questions based on the settings for your Zoom webinar so you don't miss any contacts who want to join.
- If you create a new form by clicking on , then the form will include all registration fields, including whether they are required. All field settings and picklist values are imported to your form from Zoom.
- If you copy a form by clicking on , then your registration form will be a true copy of that form. Act-On will compare your form to the required questions in Zoom. If any fields are missing or are not set as required, you will see a notice in the page including the names for your missing required fields:
- This warning may also appear if you make changes to the required questions in Zoom after creating the form in Act-On.
To resolve this error, you must add the fields into your registration form and mark them as required.
- From your Act-On Webinar Campaign, click Edit under the Registration Form
- In the Form Composer that pops-up, navigate to the Design tab
- Choose an appropriate field type from the Blocks section of the left hand menu and drag it over to the form fields in any position you choose.
- Enter the field name. This must exactly match the Question name in Zoom.
- Configure the field settings as appropriate (eg multiple values, validation, etc)
- Mark the field as Required by clicking the grey asterisk icon at the top right
- A blue asterisk icon indicates the field is required
- Click OK at the bottom right to save the field
- Click Save and close the Form Composer and return to your Webinar Campaign.