Embedding Forms on Your Website
Note: These steps are for New Forms only. Embedding Classic Forms involves a different process.
Once your form is created and ready to publish, you can get the embed code and insert it into your website. You will need access to the web page source code to do this.
- Navigate to Content > Forms and hover over the relevant form
- Click the pencil icon to open the editor
- Select the Embed tab, then choose External Pages
- If the domain for your website (eg. https://company.com) is not listed in the External Pages window, click the plus sign and enter it, then click OK
- Click Save on the form for these changes to take effect
- Under External Pages, select Embed Code
- Click Copy Code, then OK
- Open the HTML editor for the web page that will host the form
- If you do not have access to the HTML of your page, contact your webmaster or developer
- Paste the embed code exactly where you want the form to appear
(This may be called a Custom Content Block in your website editor)
- Save and test the page – your form should appear