Once you have integrated your CRM and imported your lists, you can easily add new fields to those lists whenever needed.
To add a new CRM field to your existing Marketing List, it should first exist in your CRM. If you are creating a new field for your company to use, ask your CRM Administrator to create it first.
Next, make sure you have set up Data Management and are running a recurring sync so Act-On can see your CRM fields: Data Management Setup and FAQs.
Finally, import the field to Act-On:
- Go to Contacts > Marketing Lists
- Click the drop-down next to the list for more options
- Choose Import/Export
- Select CRM Sync Setup (the name will vary by CRM)
- Click Add List Columns
- Select the new field(s) you wish to import and click Save
- Click Select Pull-Update fields and make sure your new field is checked, then click Save.
- If desired, click Run Now to import immediately
In this example, we add the Mobile Phone field, add it to Pull-Update so that Act-On pulls the field in from MS Dynamics, and run a sync to add the data.