Track your prospect pipeline from top to bottom
With Funnel Reports, you can:
- Measure the lead flow and velocity of your prospects as they move through the pipeline.
- Track prospects through key conversions you define: e.g. Anonymous to Known, Prospects to Qualified Lead, Opportunity to Won Deal, etc.
- Create models that help you predict conversion timelines, uncover process gaps, calculate your forecast based on probabilities to close, and more.
- Report on multiple dimensions of your marketing and sales efforts, and compare performance over time.
- Create integrated reports that automatically pull from different data sources, including your CRM system.
- Determine your key conversion process or key data points to measure and analyze
- Integrate your CRM where applicable, under Settings > Connector > CRM
- Go to Reports > Funnel Reports > Marketing Funnel to start building your funnel report
Why is this important?
Simple, powerful, and flexible, Act-On Funnel Reports are easy to set up, effortless to manage, and highly effective for understanding your buyer's journey and optimizing your revenue drivers.