Connecting to Dynamics will allow Act-On to:
- Synchronize the following:
- Create new Leads in MS Dynamics from Form Submissions
- Import and sync Marketing Lists, including:
- All Leads
- All Contacts
- Dynamic and Static Marketing Lists
- Reports (pull only)
- Use Automated Programs to update records with specific activity from Act-On.
- Username and password for an Act-On Marketing or Admin user
- Username and password for your MS Dynamics Administrator account
- URL for your MS Dynamics account
Connect to Dynamics
- Log in to your account at Act-On.com
- Navigate to Settings > Connectors > CRM > MS Dynamics
- Click Connect
- Enter your credentials:
- Login: MS Dynamics Administrator username
- URL: for your MS Dynamics account
- Account Type: choose the version of MS Dynamics you are using
- Supported Versions: CRM Integration Basics
- Select from the available sync options. This will impact what data is available in Act-On and how our data syncs with your MS Dynamics records. Select one:
- Import Only active contacts and open leads
- Filter out inactive marketing lists
- Filter out records without email addresses
- Update all duplicate records upon push sync
- Choose the entity type for new records sent from Act-On to MS Dynamics. Select one:
- Submit new records as leads / contacts by default.
- Click Login.
Once you are logged in and successfully connected, the page will reflect that the MS Dynamics connector is active.
Does Act-On support Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
Not at this time. Our engineers are actively investigating a solution. Until this is resolved, the Dynamics account must have MFA disabled to connect to Act-On.
How do I choose which MS Dynamics user to connect?
We highly recommend connecting with a user that has a System Administrator role to avoid permission errors in data synchronization.
Can I connect my Dynamics account to more than one Act-On account?
Yes. Please see our related article for more information on this setup.