The Act-On Behavior Score (or Lead Score) can easily be synchronized with your MS Dynamics account. This will help your sales team identify active opportunities by the way your leads and contacts are interacting with your Act-On marketing efforts.
- An active connection with MS Dynamics
- The Act-On Package installed and configured
- This will create the field Act-On Behavior Score for your MS Dynamics Leads and Contacts
- The Act-On Behavior Score field must be present as a list column in Act-On
- A Lead Scoring System
Set up a List Maintenance Program to update the Behavior Score
First, set up a List Maintenance Program that updates the Act-On Behavior Score for your Leads and Contacts. This will update the field value for all Leads/Contacts on the list. Instructions are provided here: Set up a List Maintenance Program
Note: Update the field Act-On Behavior Score
Set this program to run on a schedule so that it runs just prior to your list sync to MS Dynamics to ensure up-to-date scores.
Push the Act-On Behavior Score from your Act-On List(s) to MS Dynamics
Next, ensure the Act-On Behavior Score field is pushing to MS Dynamics and your list is synching on schedule.
- Go to Contacts > Marketing Lists and locate your MS Dynamics All Leads List
- Click the drop-down arrow on the right, then choose Import/Export > MS Dynamics Sync Setup
- Check the box to Push to MS Dynamics
- Check the box to Update existing records
- Click Save
- Click Select Push-Update Fields
- Check the field Act-On Behavior Score
- Click Save
- Review the Scheduling:
- Click on Schedule
- Choose the frequency that you want the list sync to run
- We recommend that the List Sync runs just after the List Maintenance program (see above) so that the Act-On Behavior Score is up-to-date.
- Repeat steps 2-9 for your MS Dynamics All Contacts list
The Act-On Behavior Score field will now be updated upon each list sync between Act-On and MS Dynamics.