- An active connection with MS Dynamics
- The Act-On Marketing Platform installed and configured
- This will create the field Act-On Behavior Score for your MS Dynamics Leads and Contacts
- The Act-On Behavior Score field must be present as a list column in Act-On
- A Lead Scoring System
Set up a List Maintenance Program to update the Behavior Score
First, set up a List Maintenance Program that updates the Act-On Behavior Score for your Leads and Contacts. This will update the field value for all Leads/Contacts on the list. Instructions are provided here: Set up a List Maintenance Program
Note: Update the field Act-On Behavior Score
Set this program to run on a schedule so that it runs just prior to your list sync to MS Dynamics to ensure up-to-date scores.
Push the Act-On Behavior Score from your Act-On List(s) to MS Dynamics
Next, ensure the Act-On Behavior Score field is pushing to MS Dynamics and your list is synching on schedule.
- Go to Contacts > Marketing Lists and locate your MS Dynamics All Leads List
- Click the drop-down arrow on the right, then choose Import/Export > MS Dynamics Sync Setup
- Check the box to Push to MS Dynamics
- Check the box to Update existing records
- Click Save
- Click Select Push-Update Fields
- Check the field Act-On Behavior Score
- Click Save
- Review the Scheduling:
- Click on Schedule
- Choose the frequency that you want the list sync to run
- We recommend that the List Sync runs just after the List Maintenance program (see above) so that the Act-On Behavior Score is up-to-date.
- Repeat steps 2-9 for your MS Dynamics All Contacts list
The Act-On Behavior Score field will now be updated upon each list sync between Act-On and MS Dynamics.