Campaign Personalization Guide
Personalize Your Emails
- Setup your standard field names, if you haven't yet
- Go to Content > Email Templates to build your email library
- In the Design > Content step, edit the Rich Text Block
- Click Insert Personalization Field signified by the red "F"
- Choose the standard fields you want to use to personalize the email like their First Name
- Continue to add fields in your emails as appropriate
Personalization fields are a powerful tool for sending the right message to the right person. 74% of marketers say targeted personalization increases customer engagement. The survey by eConsultancy also found that 94% of companies agree that personalization “is critical to current and future success”.
Display Dynamic Content in Messages
Dynamic Content allows you to replace key pieces of your emails in real time based on what you already know about each recipient; e.g., demographics, behaviors, preferences, purchase histories, etc. The result: Relevant messages and offers that resonate. These email templates can be sent individually as an email campaign, or included in your automated drip programs.
Create Branched Journeys in Automated Programs
Why is this important?
Using Dynamic Content personalization in your email campaigns is a great way to jumpstart long-term relationships with your customers.