The Create in CRM step allows the ability to push highly qualified leads into SugarCRM based on lead score qualification and create Account, Opportunity, and Quote information.
All double brackets replaced with (( or ))
You can create follow up tasks and activities for the Sales Team, create Opportunities from forms or lists where the target/lead/contact has explicitly expressed interest in doing business with your organization, and create cases in SugarCRM from Support Forms to track and manage product or service related problems among other things.
If you would like this feature enabled, please contact Customer support.
You must also sync Data Management in order for the Create In CRM step to be visible in the automated program.
- Ability to push new Act-On records into SugarCRM as SugarCRM Targets to continue to qualify them in the lead process before conversion.
- Ability to push highly qualified leads into SugarCRM based on lead score qualification and create Account, Opportunity, and Quote information. You can also create follow-up tasks and activities for the Sales Team.
- Create open tasks in SugarCRM each time a form is submitted. The task would be assigned to a different person depending on the form response. For example, if a form is submitted with Checkbox 1 marked, the task would be assigned to John. If Checkbox 2 is marked, the task would be assigned to Sarah.
- Create Opportunities from forms or lists where the target/lead/contact has explicitly expressed interest in doing business with your Organization.
- Generate Quotes from a list that contains the required information to create a quote. This list may come from a 3rd party source, your ERP, or product catalog.
- Create cases in SugarCRM from Support Forms to track and manage product or service-related problems.
- Add notes to records with SugarCRM to document interactions that have occurred.
The first step in the program is to identify how you want to manage these records.
When selecting Create new records, you have the option to create any new record based on the email address as a new Lead, Contact, or Target.
The data pushed from this step will include any data that matches the source list column names with any matching field names within SugarCRM. For instance, if First Name is in your list it will push that value to the First Name field in SugarCRM. It is important to make sure that the source list field names are mapped to your standard CRM field names. Click here for more information on Standard Field names.
In addition, you have the ability to add fields that may not be present on your list. When clicking on the “Add field to set on new records”, you can select a field from your SugarCRM field names to include in this step. For instance, you may want to add information containing the lead source, even though the lead source field is not in your list. Click on “Add field to set on new records”, and choose Lead Source to select the appropriate lead source value.
Adding double braces around your column name like so, ((Column Name}}, will allow you to pull in dynamic values from your list. This will not be necessary if both the column name in your list matches a field name on the corresponding module (Leads, Contacts, Targets) within Sugar.
Update Existing Records
When selecting Update existing records, you have the option to update SugarCRM with the data in your list. The data pushed from this step will include any data that matches the source list column names with any matching field names within SugarCRM. For instance, if First Name is in your list it will push that value to the First Name field in SugarCRM. It is important to make sure that the source list field names are mapped to your standard CRM field names. Click here for more information on Standard Field names.
If you prefer to not update all fields from your list in SugarCRM, you can select “Follow list’s Push policy”. This will allow you to select specific fields in your list to update in your CRM. You will need to enable this on your source list. Save the Automated program and follow these steps below:
- Navigate to your source list under Contacts
- Click the drop-down arrow next to that list
- Choose Import/Export > SugarCRM Sync Setup
- Enable the Push to SugarCRM checkbox
- Enable the Update existing records option
- Click Select Push-Update Fields
- Identify which fields the Act-On form will be able to update in SugarCRM
- Click Save
- Click Save
Add Entity (i.e. Create a Task, Account, Opportunity, etc.)
When creating a call, you can set the start date, subject, duration hours of the call, and the status. You can also add a field in the call creation to repeat, set reminders, end dates, etc.
When creating a task, you can give the task a status, priority, and subject. You will most likely want to also add fields to include a due date, email address, description or assign it to a user or team.
Creating a meeting allows you to set a start date, subject, duration in hours and minutes. You can also add fields to repeat, set reminders, meeting information, etc.
Creating a case allows you to create a case by giving it a case number and subject. Additional fields such as descriptions, work logs and assignment is also possible.
Creating a note requires only a subject line however you can add additional fields to contain information such as email address, description, or assigned user.
The create account step allows you to create an account using personalization tags from within the list associated with your automated program. Personalization tags will dynamically input values from your list into the selected fields to create the account in SugarCRM. Name and Email address are required however other account fields can also be added such as SIC Code, billing/shipping addresses, etc.
Once the account is created in Sugar (either from the previous step or if the account already exists in Sugar), you can create an opportunity.
Sugar’s Quote module consists of quotes that specify the quantity and the price per unit for products or services that you sell. With this step, you can create quotes in SugarCRM. Use the Add Field option to include additional fields for your quotes.