Using Multiple Choice Surveys in Emails
The Multiple Choice block provides an opportunity to ask email recipients a basic poll question with a select group of response options in a 'form style' format. Up to ten response options can be included, divided into two columns.
Add the Multiple Choice Block
- From the Design Tab, hover over the Multiple Choice Block.
Click and Hold the block using your mouse cursor and drag the block into your message, a new container will appear. Release your mouse to drop the block when it is in the appropriate place in your message.
- The Multiple Choice window will appear.
- Enter a Prompt
- Enter the Choices available for selection (these will become clickable links upon message send)
- Users also have the following options available to them:
- Allow recipients to make more than one choice (checkboxes)
- Allow recipients to add a comment. (a specific prompt can be assigned)
- Allow recipients to see other recipients’ responses
- Click Close when you are finished
Review Answer Reporting
The responses to your Multiple Choice block survey will be found at the bottom of the message report for the specific send that the block is found in.