- Go to Settings > CRM Administration
- In the upper right hand corner, select the pull/push options for opt outs:
Pull Opt Out from MS Dynamics
Pulls in any Contact or Lead records from MS Dynamics where the default Do Not Email and/or DoNotBulk Email field is checked and adds their email to the Act-On Opt-Out list.
This sync does NOT process Opt-Ins. If a contact/lead is in the Act-On Opt-Out list and the Do Not Email field in MS Dynamics is unchecked by a user, the record will not be removed from the Act-On Opt-Out list - this must be processed within Act-On manually. See instructions for re-subscribing a single contact.
Push Opt In/Out to MS Dynamics
Pushes the entire Act-On Opt-Out list to your MS Dynamics account and updates the default fields DoNotEmail and DoNotBulkEmail:
- to checked if they are on the Act-On Opt-Out list
- to unchecked if they were previously opted out but have opted back in within Act-On
- Click the Synchronize Now button.
- Set the Recurring Synchronization frequency. The sync can be scheduled as often as every four hours.
- Click Update. The Opt-In/Out sync will run on the next scheduled time.
You can also click Synchronize Now to immediately initiate a CRM sync, which will push/pull your Opt-Outs as configured.