You can enable form visitors to make PayPal payments through your Act-On Form by setting up a PayPal button. You'll create a form response page that redirects users to make their payments once they've submitted your form.
Create a PayPal Button
- Go to paypal.com/buttons and log in with your PayPal account
- Select the Buy Now button
- Enter the Item Details and Price in Step 1
- Do not add multiple items via the drop-down menus
- In Step 3, add any desired redirects for when a user completes or cancels the transaction
- Click Create Button
- Click the Email tab and copy the URL that appears
Add the PayPal Button to Your Act-On Form
- Go to Content > Forms
- Hover over the form you'd like to collect payments with and click Edit
- On the form's Properties tab, click Response Page
- In the Response Page panel, paste the link to your PayPal button in the Redirect URL field
When a user submits your form, they will redirect to the linked PayPal page to complete their payment.