Sending form submission data to your CRM allows Act-On to create new lead records in your CRM automatically. Read on to learn about the options available when sending new leads from Act-On to your Sales team.
Push Leads to CRM - Immediate
This setup will send new form submissions to your CRM as leads immediately. To set a form to write all submissions to your CRM:
- Click Content > Forms
- Create a new form, or edit an existing form
- In the Properties tab, click CRM Settings and check the box for Push Sign-up Data to [CRM] (Act-On will show the name of the CRM connected to your account)
- Choose the checkboxes for the sync settings - you can write new data with each submission, overwrite existing data, add to CRM campaigns, etc.
- If you choose Add a Note to [CRM], the form submission will be added to each contact's Activity History in your CRM – it will appear as 'Act-On Signup: [Form name]'
- Save your form
Selecting Fields to Push
- Set your form submissions to push to CRM using the steps above
- In the form settings, make sure to select the Use Sign-up list's Push settings to select Fields option
- Navigate to Contacts > Other Lists > Form Submissions
- Click the drop-down arrow for the appropriate form submission list
- Choose Import/Export > Push to 'CRM' (Act-On will show the name of your connected CRM)
- Enable the Push to 'CRM' checkbox
- Enable the Update existing records option
- Click Select Push-Update Fields
- Identify which fields the Act-On form will be able to update
- Click Save to finalize your field selection
- Click Save to close the list settings
Push Leads to CRM - Scheduled
- Follow the steps above to set up your form and to select fields through Step 9.
- Once you have selected your fields to sync and saved, check Push to [CRM] and the options you need:
- Add new records as Leads
- Update Existing records
- Push to a Salesforce Campaign (for Salesforce)
- Click Schedule and set the list push on a schedule (eg Daily at 8am)
- Click Save to confirm your settings and schedule