View your Form Reports
- Go to Content > Forms and in Form Manager on the left, use the filters, folders, and tags to find the Form you want.
- In the list, hover over the Form and click View report:
- A Form Performance report is displayed.
Report Data Details
|Views||The total number of times the form was accessed, including referrals from Landing Pages and external pages.|
The total number of contacts who submitted the form.
Compares the different methods used to promote your form.
|Activity Over Time||
A graph showing Views and Submits by time.
Form Responses are also available via the Report tab at the top left. See Viewing Form Submissions As Survey Results.
Clear Your Form Report's Data
All form views and submissions are counted as live data. In some cases, you may want to clear the results to prevent them from skewing your data (for example, after testing internally).
- View the Report for the Form you want as described above.
- At the top right, from the Actions menu, select Clear performance report:
- You are prompted to confirm that you want to remove all view and submission events for the selected Form.
To proceed, click Clear past data.