Act-On’s advanced social publishing allows you to create, curate, and schedule your content in advance. Act-On then automatically publishes your content based on your targeted schedule for Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. This freedom allows you to better coordinate your social media activities with your other brand, demand, and nurture campaigns.
Add Fields in Act-On
Sign in to Act-On and head over to Contacts → Standard Field Names. Scroll to the bottom, and add the following fields, exactly as they appear below:
Set up the Integration
- Start the set-up by creating a new CNAME for your domain that point to okt.to
- Sign into https://social.actonsoftware.com/ and head over to Integrations → Act-On
- Enter your Act-On username and password and Submit the form
- Select the default list which your ASM lead data will automatically be synced to
- Enter the CNAME you're set-up according to the instructions above
- Submit the form again to save the configuration
After the integration is configured, any lead that is captured using Oktopost will be added to the default Act-On list you selected. If the lead already exists in Act-On, Oktopost will add the information to this lead's record. If the lead doesn't exist yet in Act-On, a new record will be created.