Act-On’s Content Sharing feature allows you to share marketing assets with your child accounts, including Content Fragments, Email Templates, Forms, and Landing Pages, as well as any related email footers, images, and stationery used within those assets.
Step One - Set Up Sharing Privileges
- Hover over the account in the Marketing Network, select More, then select Share
- Check the boxes for Can Share and/or Can Subscribe.
- Can Subscribe means that the managed account can receive assets from any other account in the group.
- Can Share means that the managed account can share an asset with any other account in the group.
Step Two - Share and Accept Assets
- Navigate to the Content Fragment, Email Template, Form, or Landing Page you want to share
- Hover over the relevant asset and open the dropdown menu by clicking the 3 vertical dots
- Click Share
- Select the account or accounts to share the asset
- Click Share
- Accept the asset from the shared account
- In the account selected in step 4, click Home and navigate to Inbox
- Hover over the shared asset and click Preview, Accept, and/or Decline
- Once the asset is accepted, it appears in the Default folder of the asset type
Not all configuration settings are shared when you share an asset. It is a best practice to review your shared asset once it has been accepted.