After completing your form, there are some additional options and reports available on the submitted data.
View Form Reports
- Navigate to Content > Forms
- Hover over the relevant form and click the three dots
- Choose Show Underlying List
- On the Underlying List page, you will see all the form submissions that pertain to that form
- For additional options, you can click on More Actions to access the drop-down menu.
- Show A|B|C – Allows lists to be shown in a table format by default (similar to an Excel spreadsheet). To organize the contacts alphabetically, select ABC View. This view toggles back and forth between additional views.
- Choose Display Columns – Allows you to choose the order in which your columns are displayed within the table view. A drag-and-drop interface allows for quick and easy manipulation of columns.
- Add Contact – Allows you to manually add a person to your list. This is a great way to quickly add a single contact to your list using all available fields from your list.
- Add Contacts – Allows you to add multiple contacts in order to use common fields. Available input fields include First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Company Name.
- Change List Columns – Allows you to rename, add, and delete columns in your list
- Identify List Columns – Allows you to inform Act-On which of your columns correspond with common business card fields like first name, last name, email address, business phone, etc.
- Download to Excel – Download your entire list with all field names and values in Excel format
- Download to CSV – Download your entire list to a CSV file. This file format works well with larger lists
- Delete Duplicates – Allows you to view all entries with duplicate email addresses. Once duplicates have been identified, you may choose which profile to use.