After completing your form, there are some additional options and reports available on the submitted data.
View Form Reports
- Go to Content > Forms and in Form Manager on the left, use the filters, folders, and tags to find the Form you want.
- In the list, hover over the Form and click View report:
- In the Form Report, at the top left, click the Details tab, and under Submission List, click View List:
- A new browser tab opens, displaying a table containing submitted data for the selected Form.
- At the top right, click More Actions to access a drop-down menu with the following options:
- Show A|B|C View – Data is shown in a table format by default (similar to an Excel spreadsheet). To organize the data by contacts alphabetically, select Show A|B|C View. To return to the table format, select Show Table View.
- Choose Display Columns – Allows you to choose the order in which your columns are displayed within the table view. A drag-and-drop interface allows for quick and easy manipulation of columns.
- Add Contact – Allows you to manually add a person to your list. This is a great way to quickly add a single contact to your list using all available fields from your list.
- Add Contacts – Allows you to add multiple contacts in order to use common fields. Available input fields include First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Company Name.
- Change List Columns – Allows you to rename, add, and delete columns in your list
- Identify List Columns – Allows you to inform Act-On which of your columns correspond with common business card fields like first name, last name, email address, business phone, etc.
- Download to Excel – Download your entire list with all field names and values in Excel format
- Download to CSV – Download your entire list to a CSV file. This file format works well with larger lists
- Download with Attachments – Download a ZIP file containing a CSV file of the list and any associated attachments
- Delete Duplicates – Allows you to view all entries with duplicate email addresses. Once duplicates have been identified, you may choose which profile to use