To add an image to your email, you'll first need to add it to your Image Library. You can upload to the Image Library while inserting the image via the steps below.
Add an Image Block
The Image Block lets you insert an image directly into your message. Simply drag the block to the desired location.
Add an Image to a Rich Text Block
You can also insert an image into a Rich Text Block to add your image in the flow of text or inside a structure such as a table.
From the Design Tab in the message composer:
- Edit your Rich Text Block by hovering over it and clicking the pencil icon
- Place your cursor where you'd like the image to go
- Click the Image option in top row of the toolbar
- Select the image from your library or click Upload Image to choose a file from your computer
- If needed, resize the image on it dragging the corners
- Click OK to close the rich text editor