To begin using Act-On's integration with Zendesk, you will need to connect your accounts.
Essentials to Get Started
- Act-On Marketing User or Administrator access
- Zendesk Personal Access Token
- If you do not have your Zendesk Personal Access Token saved, you will need to reset it.
Note: Integration is only supported with the following Zendesk Tier subscriptions
- Elite 2018
- Growth 2022
- Pro 2022
- Ent 2022
- Log in to your account at Act-On.com
- Navigate to Settings > Connectors > CRM > Zendesk Sell
- Click Connect
- Enter your Access Token
- Click Login
Once you are logged in and successfully connected, the page will reflect that the Zendesk Sell connector is active.
Now that you are connected to Zendesk, you can continue setting up your integration by asking your Zendesk administrator to create a Behavior Score field in Zendesk.
When this is done, you are ready to sync. Set up your data fields and schedule recurring syncs by visiting the Data Management panel.