To allow a Zendesk Sell user access to Act-On features, they must be added in Act-On as a Sales User.
Essentials to get started
- Act-On Administrator credentials
- Zendesk Sell user information, including Email Addresses, First Name, and Last Name
Add Users in Act-On
To add a user:
- Go to Settings > Users > Sales Users
- Click Add 'Sales Portal' User
- Enter their information
- The user's Email Address must match.
- Click Add User to confirm
Optionally, if you need to add a large number of users at one time, we recommend using the Create new account user API endpoint.
Finish User Registration
Act-On will send each new user a verification email. The user must click the email link to receive a temporary password and log in for the first time.
These users will use SSO to log in from Zendesk, and they won't need a password for continued use, but their Act-On account must be activated.