Organize your email templates in folders, which is a great way to find templates faster and make your work in Act-On more efficient.
Create an Email Template Folder
- Go to Content > Email Templates.
- In Email Templates Manager > Folders, click + Add folder:
- Type a Folder name. If you want to put your new folder in an existing folder, click Nest within folder, find the folder you want (search is available), select it, and then click Nest here:
You can nest folders to multiple levels.
- Click Create. Your folder is available for email templates:
Rename or Delete a Folder
To Rename or delete an email template folder:
- Go to Content > Email Templates > Email Templates Manager > Folders.
- Hover over the folder you want, click the symbol (see picture above), click Delete, and confirm when prompted. Templates in a deleted folder are moved into the parent folder.
Control Folder Access for Sales Users
To hide or show email template folders for Act-On sales users:
- Go to Content > Email Templates > Email Templates Manager > Folders, and click the person symbol:
- Toggle the switches to show (on) or hide (off) email templates folders for sales users.
A confirmation message may appear. If so, click Accept.