Save a Draft
To save a draft, you must first have a Title and Subject defined for your message.
Click Save in the upper right corner.
Confirm the Title for your Draft and choose a destination folder.
You will see a message confirming that your message was saved.
You may now either continue editing or Close the message to resume later.
Once you've saved a draft of your message, it will autosave every 30 seconds.
Using a Draft
|Resume a Draft||When you send the message, the Draft will move to Sent Messages|
|Start a New Message from a Draft||When you start a new message from a Draft, the original Draft will remain in the Drafts folder and you can use the design again, much like a Template.|
Resume a Draft
- Click on Outbound > Drafts. Choose a folder from the left, and find your Draft.
- To resume your Draft, hover over the message title, click the down-arrow > Resume Edit.
Start a New Message from a Draft
You can use an existing Draft email to start a new message much like an Email Template. When you do this, your message will use the Draft design, however, the original draft will stay in the Drafts folder.
- Go to Outbound > New Message
- Choose Draft Message
- Select the Draft you wish to use to start a new message
Other Draft Features
Make a Copy
Copy your Draft to a new email Draft by going to the drop-down and choosing Copy. This will create a copy of your draft in the same folder.
Make a Landing Page
Turn your Draft to a new Landing Page by going to the drop-down and choosing Make Landing Page. This will create a new Landing Page in the Default Folder.
- The Landing Page will contain the full body of your Email Draft.
- The Landing Page will NOT contain the email Header or Footer.
- The Landing Page is automatically Enabled, you may wish to turn this off until you are finished with your design.
You can preview each Draft in two ways:
- by hovering your mouse over the title and clicking with the spyglass
- by clicking on the drop-down and choosing Preview
You can delete a Draft by going to the drop-down and choosing Delete.
Deleted Drafts are not recoverable.