Make it easy for Sales reps to stay in touch with professional, on-brand messages. Create pre-approved email templates so that your Act-On sales users can send branded email messages in just a few clicks. Here's how:
Create the Email Templates & a New Folder
- Create the email templates for your sales team as described in Create an Email Template.
- Create a new email templates folder as described here.
- In the folders area of the Email Templates Manager, click the person symbol:
- Find your new folder and toggle the switch to on (show for sales users), like folder 'cat1' in the above picture. A confirmation message may appear. If so, click Accept.
Add or Move the Email Templates to the New Folder:
- Find the email templates in the main list. Use the search available above-right and filters available on the left.
- Hover over the template, click the symbol, and click Add/Move to folder:
- Click Select a folder, find the folder you want (search is available), select it, and then click Add/Move here, then Add/Move: