Yahoo's Complaint Feedback Loop service is required to receive and manage spam complaints that come from Yahoo or AOL email addresses.
To register for this service:
- Work with your IT to set up a new email alias: postmaster@(yourdomain.com)
- You will need access to the inbox of this email account
- Yahoo will only accept this email alias, you cannot use an alternative.
- Contact our Support team via chat, or submit the form below
- We will trigger a verification email to this postmaster address - once you open it and provide the verification details, the process is complete.
Note: If your domain is hosted by Google Apps, you will not be able to add a postmaster@(yourdomain.com). You will need to create a postmaster group through Google Groups that forwards to your email address.
Pro tip: Our online chat support is a quick and simple way to complete this process.
Note: If you cannot see the form above this text, you may need to disable your ad blocker or adjust your browser settings.