In the Advanced Social Media Module, Message Assets is basically a library that holds all of your social content. Think of it as a database that saves all of your messages, so that you can easily view them and access them for scheduling.
There are two ways in which a Message Asset is created:
- You used the New Post button to publish a post, in which case the text itself, along with any link attachment or image you added, will automatically be saved as a Message Asset.
- You clicked on the Message Assets icon and created a new Asset for future scheduling.
This is a great capability which enables you to first write your Message Assets, and then access them for scheduling, either through the New Post button or using the Autoposter.
- Select a Campaign, and go to the Message Assets icon.
- Click on the Red +New Message button up top.
- Select a social network from the tabs, compose your message, and hit Save (or Save and close to stay in the window and create more Assets).
- Click on the Filter icon in the top right to group Message Asset by social network.
- Click on the Message Asset itself to edit it.
- Click on the box icon to Select All Message Assets.
- Click on the trash icon to delete one or more Message Assets.