Including a state or country dropdown in your form allows you to get some useful information about your customers. However, if you are syncing this data to your CRM there are a few important steps to follow.
Like standard field names, the state or country field must exactly match your CRM's version, or else the data will not transfer.
- Navigate to Content > Catalog > Content Fragments tab
- Choose State and/or Country fields, either with abbreviations or full names
- Note: These fields must match your CRM.
- You can go to the configuration settings of your CRM and open the State and/or Country fields there – if the values for those fields are set to abbreviations you must use abbreviations (and vice versa for full names)
- Download your chosen fragments from the catalog library
- In the form builder, drag a Saved Fragment into the form
- Choose the field you downloaded above