- Click on Content, and click Forms.
- Hover over the form in question, click the Down-arrow and click Edit.
- In the Design tab, choose Form CSS.
- From this panel, you can modify the various classes utilized by Act-On forms.
Please note: custom code can cause issues and should only be applied by professional web developers.
To target Forms embedded on Act-On Landing Pages:
- Create your Form and embed it on an Act-On Landing Page as described here.
- In the Landing Page Composer, navigate to the Edit Form Block section
- Click on the Form Load JS tab and add your code
- Click OK to save.
Note: If your Form is set to redirect to an external URL, Classic Form or Act-On Landing Page on submit, then any code you want to run once the form is submitted can be added directly to those pages
- To apply code once a Form is submitted and redirects to a Rich Text Block (or Saved Rich Text Block), add your code in the ‘Form Submit JS’ tab
If you have highly-customized requirements for your web forms, or have existing web forms you would like to use with Act-On rather than using Act-On-generated forms, please see the article Posting External Forms to Act-On.