- Go to Content > Forms.
- Hover over the form in question and click Edit
- In the Design tab, click CSS:
- From this panel, you can modify the various classes utilized by Act-On forms.
To target Forms embedded on Act-On Landing Pages:
- Create your Form and embed it on an Act-On Landing Page as described here.
- In the Landing Page Composer, navigate to the Edit Form Block section.
- Click on the Form Load JS tab and add your code
- Click OK to save.
- To apply code once a Form is submitted and redirects to a Rich Text Block (or Saved Rich Text Block), add your code in the ‘Form Submit JS’ tab: