Thumbnail images and text are often irrelevant or not engaging, and having the option to change them is very helpful.
Please note: Link preview customization is only available for Facebook and LinkedIn posts.
- Click on Campaigns, and select the relevant Campaign.
- Click on the New Post button or create a new Message Asset.
- Click on a social network, and then on one or more social profiles.
- Compose your message and copy and paste your link (it will be shortened when posting).
- Wait a few seconds for the preview to generate. You can also delete the link, and the preview will still remain.
- Click on the arrows to view available thumbnails, or click on "Use your own" to paste the URL of a new image.
- If you click on "Use your own," paste the link to the image into the Thumbnail URl box that appears.
- You can also edit the headline and the message body that appear in the link preview by clicking on each one.
- Select a date and time. Click on Schedule or Schedule & Close.