Unpublishing a Landing Page
First, you should set up a global redirect URL to be used as the default for all unpublished pages.
Set the Global Redirect URL
- Navigate to Settings > Other Settings > Custom Account Settings
- Click the edit (pencil) icon
- Insert your desired redirect URL in the pop-up box
Note: You must include the 'http'/'https' portion of the URL to validate.
Unpublish the Landing Page
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your Landing Page and choose Edit
- Click the Properties tab
- Click the Disable/Enable slider
- Under Redirect URL, you can choose your redirect preference:
- Global – the default link you set up above
- Individual – a manually entered URL of your choice
- Landing Page – a published landing page of your choice