Act-On makes it easy to unpublish your Landing Pages when you no longer need them. You should unpublish a Landing Page if its contents or embedded Forms have expired or if you'd like to replace it with a different page.
To unpublish your Landing Page, you'll need to disable it in the Landing Page Composer. You can also set a Redirect URL to redirect any users attempting to visit your unpublished page.
Ready to unpublish your Landing Page? Follow these steps:
Set a Global Redirect URL
You can create a Global Redirect URL to use across all of your unpublished Landing Pages. To do this:
- Go to Settings > Other Settings > Custom Account Settings.
- In the Account Redirects tab, to the right of Unpublished Landing Page, click Edit to create a Global Redirect URL.
- Type your desired redirect URL in the field that appears – a green checkmark will show up to let you know that your URL is valid.
- Click Save.
You've successfully set your Global Redirect URL. This URL will now appear as an option for Redirect URL any time you disable a Landing Page.
Unpublish the Landing Page
Once you've set your Global Redirect URL, you're ready to unpublish your Landing Page. To do this:
- Go to Content > Landing Pages.
- Find the Landing Page you want, hover over it and Edit.
- In the Landing Page composer, go to the Properties tab.
- Under Status, move the slider to Disable to unpublish your Landing Page
- Under Redirect URL, choose a location for redirecting visitors:
- Global – redirect users to the Global Redirect URL you set in Custom Account Settings.
- Individual – manually enter a redirect URL of your choice.
- Landing Page – redirect users to another active Landing Page.