Click on any segment name to view the list of contacts within that segment.
On the Segment Details page, you’ll see the total number of contacts in addition to the details for a table of content.
This feature is available to users in the Act-On Contacts beta program.
Use the search field to search on any contact field.
Use the column headers to sort your contacts.
- Go to Contacts > All Contacts
- Go to the segment you wish to sort
- Use the column headers to sort your contacts
The sort function currently applies to the current page of contacts only. Here are some tips:
- Adjust the pagination to include more contacts
- Consider searching first to narrow down your contact list.
Hover over the contact's row and click on the Contact Report icon to view their Contact Report.
You can edit a contact, from the Info tab of their contact report.
- Hover over the contact's row
- Click on the Contact Report icon
- Click Info
- Click Edit
Early Access Program
This feature is available to accounts participating in the Act-On Contacts Early Access program.
To find out more information and join, contact our product team today.