Act-On's built-in integration with Sugar CRM is now using REST API v11.
April 18, 2023.
Customers can now see the following improvements and benefits
- Real-time data updates from Act-On to Sugar from List Sync Settings
- This requires a Push to SugarCRM sync to be set on a Schedule
- Eligibility to participate in the following beta releases
- Bi-directional Opt-Out data sync between Act-On and Sugar CRM
- All Contacts - Act-On's new central place to manage all Act-On Contacts
- Account Lists can be imported but Push to Sugar CRM is disabled. For the Account Based Marketing segmentation use case, you can use the CRM>Account object in the segmentation feature.