We updated the Landing Page listing pages to our new listing page UI/UX. These pages are where you view, manage, and organize your Act-On Landing Pages and Landing Page templates.
The new listing pages allow you to:
- Organize your Landing Pages and Landing Page templates into folders & subfolders
- Use tags to group and find related Landing Pages and templates
- Find Landing Pages and templates easily with improved filtering:
- Filter by Landing Page status (Enabled or Disabled)
- Filter to only show Landing Pages that have an Act-On Form embedded in them
- Search and sort Landing Pages and templates
- Use bulk actions to easily organize or manage multiple Landing Pages or templates
Here’s a look at the new Landing Pages listing page:
And here’s a look at the Landing Page Templates listing page:
As with our previous update to the Forms listing page, we also made some navigation changes:
- Landing Page templates are now accessed from a tab on the Landing Pages listing page instead of the left navigation panel
- The following overflow menu actions are moving to a new single Landing Page settings and reporting interface: Get Public URLs, Publish to Social Media, Activity Report & SEO Report
Here’s a look at the new Landing Page settings and reporting interface:
September 22, 2023.
The ability to organize assets into subfolders has long been a popular feature request. Our new listing pages will support subfolders, tags, and other organization and discovery improvements. All customers will benefit from these updates.